Saturday, October 17, 2009

Tagged!! :)

I was tagged by the super awesome kelliegonzo!! She is an amazing blogger and has the best personality. :) The music on her blog is so much fun! I often leave it up and playing after I've left the computer!

Here are the rules!
Rules:
  • You have to put in a song that makes you happy.
  • You can tag as many people as you like, there is no limit.
  • Say at least one thing about each blog you tag, that will make them smile, something nice about their blog that makes you smile when you read it!
Here is a song that makes me smile. If you were a kid in the eighties you will crack up too! If you weren't, check out how GREAT TV used to be! Gorgeous Ladies Of Wrestling was an awesome show. It featured hilarious cheese ball skits and ladies in ridiculous outfits. The good ol' days... Jem and G.L.O.W made me who I am today...






Tags:


Concrete And Nail Polish: April and Ashley make me smile. There wolf man pedicure made me laugh so hard I almost lost bladder control. They really should have a warning label that their blog may cause giggle induced incontinence. Their manicures are AMAZING. I love the creativity, talent and humor that go into them. Thanks for making your readers smile!


Kronicles of a Konad-er: Powerlifterchick (I'm so sorry I can't find your 'real' name) has an awesome blog! I love retro things and love classic cars. Her blog is the perfect mix of girly and tom boy. Her manicures are fun and make me smile. Her post on her calendar gift made me smile, laugh and cry a bit. :) I appreciate her blog and love reading it!


I could tag more but I don't want to be greedy! :)

0 comments:

Cosmetics

Felix wants you to check out my nail art!!

Follow by email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog