Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Going to the Brick House (with matchy matchy nails!)

I am so excited! I'm heading out the door with my nails matching my shirt. Where am I going? I'm going to meet Morgan at The Brick House!! Who said, "you can never go home again?" They were wrong. This is going to be so strange. I never thought I'd see this house again. Let alone see it being fixed up! I'll let everyone know how it goes. Hopefully Morgan isn't a serial killer. *crosses fingers*

Oh yeah! The nails!! The base color is revlon street wear drab. :) FYI To take this picture I had to take my shirt off. So, I was standing semi-topless in my backyard for this shot! The things I'll do to share my nails with my blog friends. :)

3 comments:

Megan Harmeyer said...

That looks great!! I hope the house visit goes well.

Anonymous said...

So cute!! Nice idea!

ThRiSzHa said...

wow... love it..

Cosmetics

Felix wants you to check out my nail art!!

Follow by email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog