Saturday, June 26, 2010

Kitchen Before and Almost After

Here is the almost after picture of our kitchen. I still see all the stuff that needs to be done! I really love the way the counter top and back splash turned out. My faucet is better than jewelry. I love it so much. Granite is SO easy to clean compared to tile. I'll show the other half of the kitchen once we finish putting up some cabinet doors.
Here is the before (and after demo) picture. Do you like the wheel barrel where the dishwasher should have been? Notice the can of monster sitting on the counter. Man. I went through a lot of those with this move!


Overall, I feel pretty much settled. I'm loving my 'new' little house. It feels like home. :) I have a nail art design idea (finally) for tonight. I still need to do my last viewer's choice manicure.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks awesome!

Cosmetics

Felix wants you to check out my nail art!!

Follow by email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog