Friday, October 2, 2009

Borghese Minis Swatches Allegra Pt 1 of 2

This is the Borghese Mini collection called Allegra. I found it at Rite Aid. It was $9.99. The bottles are a little bigger than an opi mini (4.3 ml compared to opi's 3.75) None of the mini colors had names.... So, I'm going to name them!! :)


*remember you can click any pic and make it SCARY big!*

This no name gold will be called "smudgin' gold." :) It is a gorgeous color that I smudged in the 30 seconds I had it on! It is a gold base polish with tons of gold glitter.
I'll name this one "silent but deadly." this is a super pretty sheer white. This would look great layered or as a french.
I will call this polish "ruby pumps it up." The clouds came out at this point and you really can't see how amazing this red glitter is. It gives China Glaze's Ruby Pumps a run for it's money!
This color will be called "Gothity doo da." It reminds me so much of Orly's Goth. But, with a TON more silver.


These are my first Borghese polishes. Even in mini size, these applied GREAT! The brush is curved but easy to use.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I want silent but deadly! I wonder what it would look like layered over black

Paige said...

Gothity Doo Da is awesome!

nihrida said...

WOW! GDD is my fave! :)

MightyLambchop said...

These are nice! I may have to go haunt my local Rite-Aid...

Cali369 said...

GDD is great - black with a nice obvious glitter - love it

Liz (iceomatic's nails) said...

Evil Angel: I can do that for you! :) It might take me a few days or more....

GildedAngel: I really like it! I thought I was bored with black based glitters... This one is special though.

Nihrida: Isn't it cool? I LOVE your Halle Berry drawing. you are an amazing artist.

Mighty Lambchop: They were worth the $9.99 in my opinion. I was super impressed with the quality.

Cali369: The glitter is the perfect size! I love black with silver glitter.

Lucy said...

I need this one too. Love all of them, even the white.

Cosmetics

Felix wants you to check out my nail art!!

Follow by email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog