I was tagged! I've been trying to think of 10 random things about me. Let's see how far I get!
1. I love zombies. Zombie movies. Zombie Books. The idea of re-animation is funny and scary at the same time! Zombies are funny because they are slow (usually) and kind of dense. They are scary because they want to eat your brain! My AWESOME friend, Classic Rock Laila, has the cranberries 'zombie' as my personal ringtone on her cellphone. That is one cool friend! :)
2. I'm deathly allergic to SQUID! I had one bite of squid and ended up with anaphylactic shock! Not fun.
3. I'm scared of bridges. I sweat and get really tense. My mom is the BEST and when I was growing up she would drive way out of the way to avoid bridges. I love my mom. :) I am not scared of heights though.
4. I had a glomus tumor removed from my right index finger a few months back. These tumors usually show up BENEATH THE NAIL!!! They remove your nail when this occurs. Ugh! I'm lucky mine was on the side of my finger. I have a scar on my hand now. I think it makes me look tough!
5. I collect vintage icecrushers called 'iceomatics.' When my grandfather passed, I really wanted to keep his icecrusher. They remind me of his wonderful spirit. Soon after, I started picking up new ones!
I'll add more facts if I think of some. :)
I think every blog I know has been tagged. If you haven't been tagged.... TAG!!