Saturday, August 14, 2010

Seche Ultra-V Wear Results Plus A Cartoon!

(Click on the cartoon to see it bigger)

Today is a good day. 1. I'm starting to feel better (yesss!!) 2. Mr Ice is taking all this week off work 3. I get to go get a mani pedi with my mom!! I decided to make a little cartoon illustrating what it's like for a nail polish hoarder to go to a nail salon. :) I know some of you will relate!!
Day Three-ish of wear on the seche ultra-v. I am so impressed with this product! Neon colors don't usually wear well on me. I think the chips are more from the polish than the top coat. The top coat is still VERY shiny. I purposely abused this manicure. I scrubbed my house, used my nails as tools and called them mean names! This is my new go-to top coat. I highly recommend it.
Look!!! Betcha didn't know that I DO have two hands!! OooooOOOoo!!

7 comments:

Megan Harmeyer said...

HA HA!! That cartoon is funny cuz it's true. LOL That's great wear on the neon - I don't have much luck with neon either.

Liz (iceomatic's nails) said...

I'm really impressed. :) Glad you got a giggle out of the cartoon.

Dainty Darling Digits said...

I've gotta try this top coat! And cute cartoon, it's true haha.

Nicole said...

Hahaha, see I haven't been to a salon in forever, I'd be thinking the EXACT same thing when I went it! So cute Liz.
I'm glad to hear you're feeling a bit better!
And I was amazed at the wear I had out of mine, too. It's like iron! And it doesn't bubble or shrink on me like SV does. I'm so pleased!

Anonymous said...

Evil and I went dustying today and we did that at EVERY salon until we hit the jackpot at the last one. That pink polish is super hotness!

Kae said...

That comic is hilarious! :)

Aurora's Nails said...

OMG I can't believe it lasted like that!

Cosmetics

Felix wants you to check out my nail art!!

Follow by email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog