Sunday, December 20, 2009

It's Jack! A Dog and Snuggie Post!!

This is Jack. He is a seven-year-old Scottish Terrier. He is a very good boy. He is NOT allowed on the couch. Never has been. Well, my significant other got a snuggie as a gag gift for Christmas. I couldn't resist it!! I wore it all morning and basked in it's sex appeal squashing comfort.


I came downstairs and look who was ON THE COUCH with the snuggie!! He was way on the top of the couch... not just on the cushions!

Behold.... the snuggie.... try to resist it's polyester power....

8 comments:

rijaH said...

Haha he is so sweet! I would do the same if I were a dog I think :P Snuggies are nice! ;D

Unknown said...

Awwww....poor Jack, he was hypnotised by it's snuggly, snuggie powers!

Paige said...

He is so cute! I think that he is hinting at wanting a doggie snuggie for the holidays!

april brooks said...

Haha! Jack is super cute!

Unknown said...

I was so hoping this would be a picture of your dog in a dog Snuggie :) hahaha
you know, a few days ago, I was all wrapped up in my blanket, working at the computer, and I thought "wow, I wish I had a Snuggie"
then I quickly banished that thought from my mind.
:)

Sara Elizabeth said...

scottish terriers remind me of lady and the tramp :)

nihrida said...

This would be way better commercial than the one on the TV.
''It's so soft and warm, your dog will try to steal it from you''. =)))) LOL He's such a cutie!

Liz (iceomatic's nails) said...

*This is from Jack*

His voice has a thick Scottish accent

rijaH: Thank you for understanding my snuggie impulse!

EvilAngel: Yes, the powers of the snuggie were too strong!

GildedAngel: YES!! Thank you for figuring that out!

SEH: We Scotties love that movie!

Nihrida: I agree!

Cosmetics

Felix wants you to check out my nail art!!

Follow by email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog